You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
• Higher Level Teaching Assistant Required
• Good Primary School in Redbridge - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with Inspiring Leadership - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
If you are an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Graduate still looking to secure the ideal position, then look no further than this Higher Level Teaching Assistant post at this well-established school.
This Higher Level Teaching Assistant position is ideal for individuals who are able to engage, support and provide adequate assistance to key pupils while ensuring they obtain the necessary skills required to achieve their full potential. The successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant must also demonstrate excellent behaviour management and subject knowledge.
The Higher Level Teaching Assistant positions are offered on a long term contracted basis with an option to progress into a permanent role. The school is located within Redbridge London Travel Zones 3/4 within easy reach of a number of bus services, Central Line and National Rail services.
To join the TLTP community and succeed in this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Possess relevant Teaching Assistant qualifications - HLTA Qualification / Degree
- Possess relevant experience supporting pupils in UK Primary Schools and Education Settings as a Teaching Assistant
- Have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV to be put forward for this Teaching Assistant position !
For further details please click apply or call Stephen on the Primary team.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
London Teaching Pool