You can save this job and apply at a later date.
**** Lambeth ****
**** ASAP start ****
A large SEN school in Lambeth is recruiting a full time Maths teacher to start ASAP. This is a full time position, until July 2019.
Students aged 10-16 years have a range of needs including ASD, communication and learning difficulties. The school prides itself on being a leader of SEN, working closely with local schools to education them on best practice.
The successful candidate will have experience working in an SEN school or PRU. You will be teaching Key Stage 3 and 4. They are looking for someone who is passionate about their subject, working to raise attainment and make lessons inclusive.
Strong behaviour management is a must. You must be a dedicated and experienced teacher.
In order to qualify for this position you must have the following:
* Have QTS or if overseas trained relevant qualifications
* Must be confident teaching secondary aged students
* Strong behaviour management and experience working with pupils who have SEMH
* Professional manner
* Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Keizsha De Jesus at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Veritas Education Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: