You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN Teaching Assistant – Walsall – after February half term
Academics Ltd are currently seeking out a fantastic SEN teaching assistant who can work one to one in a primary school in Walsall. The position is within early years and the right candidate would need to be available to start after February half term and able to travel to Walsall. The school is a lovely mainstream primary with a SEN department. Said position is to work in the early years department one to one with a child who has autism and ADHD. The school is looking for experienced candidates who are comfortable working with both SEN and early years.
To be considered for this role you need:
* PECS trained
* Makaton trained
* Understanding of individual needs
* Experience and happy to work on a one to one basis
* Experience working in both early years and moderate learning difficulties
* Comfortable with personal care due to the age of the pupil
* Assist teacher and liaise with other members of staff.
* Degree qualified or Level 3 is desirable but not essential
* Able to travel to Walsall
* Available for full time work after February half term.
By registering with Academics Ltd, we can offer you:
* We are specialists in long-term and permanent placements
* We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£100 in vouchers
The essentials To join us and be successful in this behaviour Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Apply now for an immediate interview or contact Keyleigh on (phone number removed) or
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: