You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN Teaching Assistant Needed (ASAP)- Ipswich
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a school in Ipswich to start ASAP. This role will involve working with students in all year groups, providing support to students in both groups and on a 1:1 basis.
The school is a two-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. The school is making improvements and providing training to all staff.
Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
• Location - Ipswich, Suffolk
• Position - Teaching Assistant
• Type of work - Teaching Assistant, providing group and 1:1 support reporting to class teacher and SENCo
• Contract or position start date - ASAP
• Duration / Likely Duration - Until the end of the academic year
• Contract or position end date (if applicable) - July 2019
• Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
• Full time/part time - Full time
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £60 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm : Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience of working in a support role in primary schools
• GCSE English and Maths grade 'C'
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: