You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Enlighten Supply Pool are supporting an SEN School in Harrow On The Hill in their search for 6 SEN Teaching Assistants with Manual Handling Training . Teaching Assistants are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils. The positions would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience.
We are currently recruiting for Teaching assistants. Some of our SEN Schools have students with disabilities of a nature that would involve assisting with personal care.This school caters for children aged 5-19 pupils that have complex needs including physical needs. They are currently recruiting for several support assistants and teaching staff who must have manual handling training.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
Working with students with ASD, MLD, PMLD.
On occasions providing personal care for the students.
Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
Working with Children aged 5 - 19 Years Old.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Level 3 qualification: Supporting Learning in Schools (or equivalent course).
• Or level 6 qualification: Childhood Studies degree (or equivalent course).
• Experience working with SEN students.
• Flexible and available for full time work.
• Current, valid DBS (update service).
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies
• Manual Handling Training
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
• Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
• Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
• Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
Salary and Benefits:
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
• Exposure and networking opportunities with associated schools.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
Enlighten Supply Pool - "Inspiring The Next Generation"
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Enlighten Supply Pool Ltd
The job: has been sent to: