You can save this job and apply at a later date.
1:1 SEN TUTOR - ASAP START
As an SEN Tutor, your role will involve supporting & educating students on a 1:1 basis, helping students access the learning and make progress in their education.
Prior experience of working with young people who have challenging difficulties is essential for this role.
Responsibilities as an SEN Tutor:
* Working 1:1 with students who have various special educational needs
* Travelling to schools, libraries and students homes to complete 1- 2 hour bookings.
* Tutors with a focous on Maths, English or Science
* Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people and those with SEND
* Positive behaviour stragey kmowledge and experience of helping children self - regulate emotions
* Excellent written communication and reporting
* Excellent timekeeping and reliability
* QTS preferable or a Degree and previously tutoring experience
* Experience of working with SEN students
* Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
* Be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
* Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
* Motivate learners
To be considered for this role apply with your most up to date CV or call Jess on (phone number removed)
Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available. Feel free to apply for this role as you may be considered for other roles as well. Sugarman Education recruit's teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: