You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN TA - Leatherhead
SEN TA - Leatherhead
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
Servoca Education provides a service that is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and is designed to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School - SEN TA - Leatherhead
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a school that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with special educational needs. The school is looking for a focused and skilled teaching assistant to provide a high standard of education and training for students with autism (ASD/ASC).
The Candidate - SEN TA - Leatherhead
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/ASC)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - SEN TA - Leatherhead
* The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (ASD/ASC)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Servoca Education Resourcing
The job: has been sent to: