You can save this job and apply at a later date.
GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT NEEDED - BARNET
Veritas Education is working with an independent school based in the bourough of Barnet. They are looking for a general teaching assistant who can tend to the high academic needs of their pupils. The school has new developments of a sports centre, arts school and within many more departments.
The teaching assistant will need to be able to recognise individual needs of pupils and support them accordingly. You should also have intermediate knowledge of the curriculum and be open to work within a variety of subjects at the school. You will also need to be creative to contribute ideas and work alongside the teachers
Requirements and Key Skills
* Degree level is preferred
* High levels of professionalism
* Contribute knowledge of curriculum to support.
* Be proactive within the classroom.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Tiv at (url removed) at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn’t fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Veritas Education Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: