You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maths Teacher QTS
Start – April 2019
End – July 2019
Hours - Full time
Salary - £23,720 - £35,008
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a client in Chesterfield to find a highly motivated Teacher of Maths starting on 1st April 2019 until Friday 19th July 2019. The School’s last Ofsted report was GOOD so to maintain the school’s excellent standards the SLT’s require a strong character to strengthen the teaching and leadership team and to improve the children’s progress. The School firmly believes that effective discipline and good behaviour are essential to support learning and to enable students to achieve their best. The school is a well - resourced school with Free Parking who can provide accredited CPD in various topics from Controlling behaviour management, KCSIE to Safeguarding.
What is required?
• An enthusiastic and motivated school teacher who can demonstrate a passion for teaching.
• Support the ethos, vision and values.
• Committed to every child’s individual needs.
• Delivering the KS3 and KS4 curriculum to groups of eager to learn students.
• 3 Miles to M1
The Perks of the Role:
• Full support from Tradewind and the school regarding your vacancy.
• Top rates of pay.
• Referral bonuses.
• Invitations to regular Tradewind Sheffield candidate parties.
• Regular Tradewind CPD training if desired.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then send your CV to Tradewind’s experienced specialist recruiter: or call: (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: