You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Apprenticeships Assessor
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Generic Apprenticeship Coach to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
SALARY: up to £26,000PA basic PLUS BONUS SCHEME AND MILEAGE
LOCATION: Lancashire (Liverpool Manchester and surrounding)
DELIVERING: Retail, and 2 of the following - Customer Service, Warehouse or Business Administration
As an experienced assessor, you will be passionate about apprentices receiving the best training & development programs available. You will assist in the delivery of qualifications to a high standard and in line with policy.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
- Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
- Level 2 minimum qualifications in Functional Skills English Maths and ICT
- Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace
- Experience of delivering 2 of the following 3 qualifications : Warehouse, Business Admin or Customer Service
- Occupational experience in relevant subjects
- Level 3 qualification in vocational subjects such as Retail, team leading, customer service, warehouse etc
The client is an established, Grade 1 OFSTED provider and can offer you:
* Training & Development
* Childcare vouchers
* 25 days holiday
* Access to pool cars
* Shopping discounts
* Incentive scheme
* Healthcare Cashplan
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to work for one of the UK's leading Training providers please apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: