You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS3 Teacher of General Subjects required in Bristol
TeacherHub are currently recruiting for a KS3 Teacher who is skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious, to work at one of our Bristol Academies who offer education to students who are at risk or have been permanently excluded from their host school. The successful candidate will work with KS3 students across the curriculum, who is also able to teach general subjects within the school and on the offsite education programme. As a General Subject Teacher working within this Academy, you should have a sound understanding of KS3 pupils, a strong passion to work with students whose behaviours are barriers to learning, an understanding of current teaching methods and an ability to deliver high quality, engaging lessons.
To be considered for this role:
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to demonstrate a positive example and role model behaviours to young people
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and professional references carried out
- Be highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- Have a good understanding of how behaviours can be a barrier to learning, therefore you must be able to see a positive's of working with these young people
If you are looking for a new role in the Bristol area, please send your CV in to TeacherHub today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: