You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Secondary NQT - English in Swindon
TeacherHub are currently recruiting for a NQT who is skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious, whose specialism is English to work at our Swindon academy. The successful candidate will work with KS3 and KS4 students across the curriculum, who is also able to work closely with the English Faculty team. As an English Teacher you should have high expectations, a strong passion, an understanding of current teaching methods and an ability to plan and deliver high quality, engaging lessons.
To be considered for this role:
- Have high expectations of behaviour
- Be able to demonstrate a positive example and role model behaviour to young people.
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and professional references carried out
- Be highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- Have a minimum 2:1 Degree
If you are a NQT looking for a new role in the Swindon area teaching English, please send your CV in to TeacherHub today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: