You can save this job and apply at a later date.
As a Tutor, your role will involve supporting & educating students either 1:1 or in small groups, travelling around schools and homes within your local area on a daily basis. These 1:1 positions are all long term and will involve planning core subject work.
* QTS preferable or a Degree and previously tutoring experience
* Experience of working with SEN students
* Own transport is also desirable but no essential
* Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
* Plan 1:1 lessons and be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
* Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
* Motivate learners
* Process weekly reports for carers and schools
* Flexible working hours
* Working within a cluster of local schools to you
* CPD training including team teach and safeguarding
* Dedicated Consultant available on call 24/7
* Refer a friend scheme - £300 vouchers!
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Emma McDonnell, your specialist consultant, via email or telephone (phone number removed) at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: