You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Generic Assessor - Bristol
We are working on behalf of a specialist, quality - orientated training provider to recruit for a Qualified Business Administration, Customer Service and Management Apprenticeship Trainer/ Assessor to cover Bristol and surrounding areas.
- Supporting a caseload of learners through their Business Admin and Customer Service apprenticeship qualifications
- Offering information, support and guidance to learners by visiting them in their workplace
- Working with learners to creating individual learning programmes
- Maintaining all documentation as required
- Managing your diary to ensure timely visits, reviews and completion of qualifications
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Assessor/ Trainer with experience delivering apprenticeship qualifications via e-portfolios. Knowledge and experience of Standards and EPA is desirable. Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to inspire and motive people.
- Assessing and/or Teaching qualifications
- Relevant Business Admin and/or Customer Service qualifications/ certifications
- Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in English, Maths and ICT
This role has a salary of £24,000 plus company benefits package
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Elevare Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: