You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teacher of Maths
There is the possibility for the position to be extended depending on overall performance. Both NQTs and experienced Teachers can be considered for this role.
The school is based in the Medway area and hosts students aged 11-18. The school aim to build on their positive and established ethos, values and beliefs and are developing a renewed, aspirational vision. The school have strong policies in place and a very welcoming and supportive environment from both SLT as well as teaching and support staff.
We are looking for a teacher with a passion for teaching Mathematics, who can be flexible, adaptable and dynamic. The teacher will be required to teach across all abilities up to Key Stage 4 although Key Stage 5 teaching experience is preferable but not specifically required for this position. You will have an engaging and enthusiastic approach to managing the classroom with the ability to build fast and effective rapport with pupils.
You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education, Certificate of Education or through the Schools Direct Programme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this school that;
* Has excellent knowledge of the Mathematics curriculum
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Simply Education Ltd
The job: has been sent to: