You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Room Leader
Job Title: Nursery Room Leader
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Brief Job and Company Description
Our client is a well-established and respected day nursery in the Wimbledon area and they’re looking for an experienced Room Leader to join their team. This is an opportunity for someone to take the next step in their childcare career within a fun and vibrant environment.
- The Nursery Room Leader will be responsible in dealing with the day to day running of their designated room.
- Overseeing a team of Practitioners and helping to ensure that their jobs are done to the highest possible standard.
- Planning games and activities for the children to participate in.
- The Room Leader will also be responsible for keeping parents informed of their child’s progress as well as any key events or changes regarding the nursery.
For this position you MUST have the following
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Experience of working within a senior nursery position
What you get in return
- A competitive basic salary
- 20 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Ongoing training and development
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Vista Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: