You can save this job and apply at a later date.
English Teachers Required in Kirklees
Due to a growth in the department the school are currently seeking to appoint an inspiring and imaginative Teacher of English to join their successful and hardworking English department. You will be a teacher capable of delivering inspirational lessons and ensure that the pupils in your care are appropriately challenged and supported to achieve their very best.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a school with a culture of professional learning and reflection and one which works effectively with its community to bring about sustainable improvements.
The school welcome applications from talented NQT’s as well as experienced teachers.
You will be:
* A routinely good to outstanding Teacher of English and looking to start and/or develop your career in a supportive environment
* Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
* Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
We can offer:
* A school and senior leadership team that will allow you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active part in our school improvement
* Career defining CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths
* A English faculty which welcomes new ideas with energy and enthusiasm
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV or contact the Secondary Team for more information. We also have a fantastic referral scheme so if you know someone who might be interested then call us
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Veritas Education Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: