You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Practitioner L2/3
Responsible to: Manager and Room Leader.
Hours: 40 hours p/w, Full Time (Hours may vary based on weekly rota)
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000
Nursery Practitioners provide care for children up to seven years old. They assist in many aspects of their daily lives, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance. This is done from a variety of settings, but most often in preschools and nurseries.
Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, nursery nurses supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
And because parents may feel like they’re missing out on their young child’s development, nursery practitioners also plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their child’s day.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:·
- Ensure health and safety is always upheld
- Safeguard the wellbeing of children in your care
- Sustain an enjoyable, educational environment
- Develop professional and strong relationships with staff and parents
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
- Have a friendly personality.
- Be able to talk openly and confidently and give new ideas.
- Be enthusiastic about wanting to work with children.
- High aspirations for themselves
- Being able to communicate and listen to your children
- Being efficient, expressive and creative
- Being observant, loving and caring
- Being organised and practical
- Diversity and culture
- Having a vivid imagination
- Teamwork and stress management
- Understanding child behaviour and care
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
EPP ENTERPRISE LIMITED
The job: has been sent to: