You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teacher of Business Required- Inner London school
A fantastic opportunity for a confident business teacher to join a vibrant and successful school
We need you to be:
• Committed to inspiring and motivating students through the highest expectations
• A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach up to Key Stage 5 preferably
• A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
• A talented teacher who is enthusiastic and optimistic in their approach
What our client offers:
• A supportive a progressive business & technology department
• The school has invested heavily in the faculty in recent years, it being housed in high quality and purpose-build classrooms. .
• In return as a people-centred organisation, they offer an outstanding employee support package alongside proven support with professional development.
• Amazing record of development leading to rapid career progression at all levels.
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”.
“Students pride in their school is evident; we think this is what all urban comprehensive schools should look like” (Good Schools Guide 2018)
“An exceptional climate for learning”
To apply for this business teaching position, email through link below!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
KS Recruitment Group
The job: has been sent to: