You can save this job and apply at a later date.
April 2019 – April 2020
MPS / UPS + TLR
Are you an experienced SENDCo looking for to make a commitment of one year to a primary school in North London? Although, just in zone 2 the school has very easy transport links.
This school has been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and is known throughout the borough as being cutting edge in delivering ICT in conjunction with supporting children with special educational needs.
*Recently graded as an ‘Outstanding’ school by OFSTED
*Become part of an inspirational Leadership Team
*Excellent SEN Department with good funding
The school serves a multicultural area and delivers and Outstanding Education to students from the local community.
About the SENDCo Role:
The Head teacher is looking for a SENDCo to cover a maternity contract.
The SEN department has revolutionised inclusion and the way children approach learning.
This is a large 3 form entry Primary school with a thriving Nursery, the SENCO position comes with a lot of responsibility and you will need to have the ability to hit the ground running.
It is imperative that you have the SENDCo qualification to support you in your practice as you will be required to lead in all aspects of SEN whilst sharing it with leadership.
About joining SANZA Teaching Agency:
• Sanza teaching is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first.
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie Watson @ SANZA Teaching Agency on (phone number removed) or
email your CV
Sanza Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Sanza Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. SANZA Teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SANZA Teaching Agency
The job: has been sent to: