You can save this job and apply at a later date.
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, daily and short-term supply with SANZA Teaching Agency might be ideal for you.
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently looking for dynamic Primary Teachers for daily, block and short-term bookings across South East London to work in our Primary and Special Educational Needs Schools.
Some of the advantages for supply teaching include:
• Flexibly – you can choose what days you would like to work and when you would like to take extended time off.
• Work life balance – daily supply work gives you the opportunity to focus on teaching and learning without being stressed with all paperwork and planning that goes with permanent contracts.
• Networking – you will get to meet a range of teachers and Headteachers which offers you plenty of opportunities to network.
• Work in a variety of environments – daily and short-term supply teaching allows you to see a number of local schools before deciding what school you would like your next permanent contract to be in.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please call Chess Maxwell on (phone number removed) to find out more information in Supply Teaching or email
Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Sanza Teaching Agency is committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Sanza teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SANZA Teaching Agency
The job: has been sent to: