You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Manager – Shirley, CR0 8RP
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to join and support our amazing Shirley Nursery.
Our beautiful Shirley Nursery caters for children from 3 months to 5 year olds and is registered to have 65 children per day.
We are looking for someone who has experience of managing a similar sized nursery.
We opened in 2015 in a totally refurbished former doctor’s surgery, Little Elms Shirley, which has received an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’, provides the winning combination of caring staff and state-of-the-art facilities for which our other nurseries are renowned.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working from Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
- £1,000 Welcome to Little Elms Bonus *
- Salary: £38,000 per annum (negotiable)
- Bonus every 3 months *
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free parking outside of the nursery
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
The ideal Nursery Manager candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Manager
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries
The job: has been sent to: