You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you looking for day-to-day work or your next long-term position in the S63 area?
Teaching Personnel are working with a growing number of Nursery’s and Early Years units and are therefore seeking nurturing and experienced Early Year’s Practitioners to support their needs. You will deliver personal care, develop speech and language, progress IEPs, complete observations and provide recommendations for child development.
* Support the class Teacher with Play Led Learning in and outside the classroom
* Have an NVQ Level 2 qualification as a minimum requirement for teaching assistants or equivalent
* Have previous Teaching Assistant experience in Foundation Stage
* Have the ability to work as part of a team to provide an inclusive environment
* Have the knowledge and understanding of child development
* Have a willingness to work with families
* Have the ability to lead activities for groups of children
* Have good working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Ideally have experience of supporting children with additional needs
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
* 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
* Daily rate of pay up to £70, depending on your previous experience
* A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
* Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling
* Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
* Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, or someone else you know, then please contact Katie in the North Primary Team on (phone number removed)
Please note that Teaching Personnel has various roles within Primary Schools across Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield, so do get in touch to find out more.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: