You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Room Leader – Term Time Only
- Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Dartford area
- Are you Childcare level 3 qualified and looking to take the next step in your career?
- Do you have a passion for work will children?
If so, this might be the role for you.
My client based in the Dartford area is looking for a Room Leader role working term time only. This role requires you to have strong experience as a Nursery Practitioner or Room Leader. You will be required to work 37.5 hours between 6.30am to 6pm working different shifts.
Duties will include;
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality early years practice within the room
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
If you are interested in this role, don’t miss out! Apply today!!!!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: