You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Nursery Area Manager Opportunity!
NURSERY AREA MANAGER
Job Location: South East London
Salary Guide: up to £40k dep on exp
This lovely expanding company are looking for an experienced Senior Manager / Area Manager to join the management team. They currently have 2 settings in the South East London area, with new acquisitions coming in the upcoming future. Your role will be working alongside the managers within the settings providing support in all areas including financials. You will need to be a car driver and an experienced senior manager who has a track record of achieving ‘good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted ratings.
The position is open to an Area Manager who is looking for a new opportunity to start a fresh, growing company or an experienced Manager who is looking for an opportunity to progress into an Area Manager role.
Nursery Area Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare
* Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
* Have excellent written and verbal English
Nursery Area Manager Job Description:
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting nurseries and their managers
* Financial Acumen
* Experience of supporting settings at an operational level
* Working as part of a senior management team in growing settings and involvement in acquisitions
Interviews are on-going, please apply ASAP to guarantee an interview slot.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: