You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Day to day teacher- Birmingham
Information about the school:
* A medium sized primary school with 2 classes per year group;
* Strong and supportive senior leadership team;
* At least one teaching assistant per year group;
* Planning already completed;
* Support from other class teachers in the year group;
* Small class sizes.
The position will start immediately and be initially until the end of the academic year in July with a high potential for the position to become permanent with the school.
The school can offer:
* A wonderful, welcoming feel;
* The opportunity to collaborate with other teachers in the year group;
* Planning to be shared out;
* A strong senior leadership team;
* At least one dedicated teaching assistant per class;
* A welcoming environment from the school;
* Easily accessible by public transport;
* A strong ethos for teaching and learning policies.
Empowering Learning can offer;
* Competitive rates of pay;
* Continued support from a dedicated consultant throughout the placement;
* In-house training opportunities which can be completed online;
* CPD training from specialist teachers and headteachers;
* DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
You will be initially working for an initial trial period through Empowering Learning after which you will have the option to become permanent and be employed through the school.
Start date: immediately
Call Amrita on: (phone number removed)
Email Amrita at: (url removed)
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: