You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Secondary Maths Teacher
As a Secondary School Teacher, with the ability to teach Mathematics and/or Economics at Key Stage 3 and 4, you will have a positive and dedicated outlook on making a difference at this level. As a Supply Teacher you must demonstrate a great knowledge of the curriculum and great communication skills. Working alongside experienced teachers and support teams, with the ability to settle quickly in new environments.
The Ideal candidate will be:
* Qualified Teacher status
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Flexible Style to work
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Excellent classroom management skills
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked – full and half days available
* Work that suits your schedule
* Competitive rates of pay
* Potential to lead to permanent work
* A dedicated personal Secondary consultant
* Specialised job advice
Competitive Referral Scheme
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: