You can save this job and apply at a later date.
To join an established training company that prides itself with delivering high quality training for both its apprentices and employees as well as being one of the best companies to work for. We have an exciting opportunity to work in the South West Region delivering qualifications for apprentices working in the Business Administration, Customer Service and Management sectors.
- Contribution to curriculum development through design and delivery of appropriate delivery models and schemes of work
- Planning of learning activities as per the model of delivery, ensuring quality and flexibility to meet learner needs.
- Completions are of the required standard and in a timely manner
- Learner/employer issues are pro-actively addressed to aid learner and employer retention.
- Share good practice
- Deliver Functional Skills learning, exam preparation and testing to Level 2 in all 3 subjects
- Contribute to improvement planning and actions relating to Ofsted inspection
- Delivery of schemes of work for apprenticeship frameworks and standards through web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and 1:1 assessments
- Keep up to date with changes in education, training and assessment
- Prepare for monthly tracker meetings
- Participate in TC and standardisation meetings
- Ensure RSVP is understood, discussed and shared with learners/employers
- Proactive in progression and retention of learners against measurable KPI’s
- Adhere to awarding body, funding body and OFSTED requirements
- Completion of staff zone activities and any development qualification
- Effective employer engagement, to develop good sustainable relations and identify new learners and progressions
- Achievement % and timely completions of learners
- Effective time and diary management
- Manage full framework to completion (FS also included)
- Update e-portoflio to record learner journey and progress
- Remain current with the changes of policies and procedures using the intranet
- Any additional duties commensurate with the level and scope of the role
- Staff Zone (CPD activity).
Applicants will need relevant experience within the Business Admin, Customer Service and Management sectors. They will need to hold Assessor/Teaching Qualifications A1/D32/D33/TAQA and be able to manage their time effectively, form effective partnerships with stake holders and support the desired outcomes for apprentices.
Bonus scheme + Recognition awards + new starts incentives + laptop + smart phone + Home based working
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Learning Curve Group
The job: has been sent to: