You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The school cater for pupils who have a variety of needs that include, moderate learning difficulties, physical and mobility difficulties, social emotional and mental health (SEMH) and autism. The academy requires innovative, highly motivated and inspirational staff to join their team. You would be joining an exceptional group of highly skilled Teachers, Teaching Assistants and support staff who work collaboratively to provide a highly personalised curriculum.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply
* Experience in teaching or supporting pupils with additional needs
* Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
* Ability to cope with challenging behaviour
* Encourage engagement and inclusion
* Able to plan and prepare creative and engaging lessons
The successful candidate will receive:
* A dedicated consultant who will provide full support through the role
* Main scale / Upper Pay Scale plus SEN1 point
* Continuing Professional Development
Please submit your CV today or you can contact Demi-lea on (phone number removed) or via email on (url removed)
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: