You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN 1:2:1 Intervention & Support
The school is for students of various abilities, ranging from moderate learning difficulties to complex and profound needs. The post requires a talented SEND TA / LSA who is flexible, enthusiastic and dedicated to supporting children with special educational needs to join their team of dedicated staff.
You will need to feel confident within a classroom environment and be able to take direction from a class teacher in addition to working as a team with the other Learning Support Assistants /Teaching Assistants.
The role will include:
* Promoting the independence in learning and personal care needs.
* Reporting and recording daily activities – written and verbal communication needs to excellent
* Support on a 1:1 basis in developing social skills both in and out of the classroom; using initiative to develop and implement actions that will promote the integration of the pupil with his/her peers.
* Planning learning activities that are engaging
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Support from a dedicated team of consultants
* An excellent referral scheme
* Access to a range of unique positions in our schools.
If you are experienced in the SEND or Healthcare sector and committed to supporting children or young adults with additional needs, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV or you can contact Demi-lea directly on (phone number removed) or drop an email to (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: