You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN teaching assistant –Castle Vale – ASAP
Academics Ltd are supporting a school in Castle Vale with their search for SEN teaching assistant for the upcoming months.
This school in particular is a mainstream secondary school with a brilliant SEN department that caters to the needs of those with MLD, ASD and behavioural difficulties. This is a fantastic secondary school in Castle Vale that prides themselves in their support in children’s development. They are looking for teaching assistants that are keen to work with special needs children and have the patience and compassion to do so with the ability to start as soon as possible.
* Experience working with MLD pupils is preferred but not essential
* Pupils are ASD, ADHD and have behavioural difficulties
* Candidates with experience in a secondary setting are encouraged to apply You will need to be able to work full time and able to travel to Castle Vale
* You will be working as part of a strong team to help support these pupils and ensure a good quality of life. Work at a superb and growing SEN school with excellent training and a superb senior leadership team. By registering with Academics Ltd, we can offer you:
* Great opportunity for graduates looking to become teachers
* We are specialists in long-term and permanent placements
* We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£100 in vouchers
The essentials To join us and be successful in this MLD Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* If you believe you have the ability to do this role please apply for an immediate interview. For any queries please call Keyleigh on (phone number removed) or
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: