You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN Teaching assistant – Castle Bromwich –ASAP
For this specific teaching assistant role you will need to be team teach trained
You will also need to have experience working within SEN environment
Academics Ltd are supporting a school in Castle Bromwich with their search for behaviour SEN teaching assistants to start ASAP. This school caters for children with social, emotional and mental health issues and severe behavioural difficulties. Children within this school will require a lot of support and guidance and it is crucial that you are there as a form of support. With this in mind you will need to be respectful and positive towards those around you due to the nature of the work. A main aspect of this SEN teaching assistant role is remaining calm and resilient in times of challenge. Due to the nature of the role team teach is essential for this role.
* Experience in dealing with behavioural difficulties
* Ability to travel to Castle Bromwich
* Team teach or some form of restraint training
* Candidates with experience in EBD and SEMH are encouraged to apply
* Pupils are prone to acting out so resilience is key to this role
* Ready to start ASAP
You will be working as part of a strong team to help support these pupils and ensure a good quality of life. For this role you must have a team teach qualification, if not you will not be shortlisted Work at a superb and growing SEN school in Solihull with excellent training and a superb senior leadership team. By registering with Academics Ltd, we can offer you:
* We are specialists in long-term and permanent placements
* We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£100 in vouchers
The essentials To join us and be successful in this behaviour Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Team teach qualification
* If you believe you have the ability to do this role please apply for an immediate interview. For any queries please call Keyleigh on (phone number removed) or
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: