You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EYFS Teacher, Leeds
The school have a very stable EYFS setting with teachers working collaboratively and planning shared. The planning is all differentiated to meet the needs of every individual.
There are 2 teaching assistants within EYFS.
Successful applicants must be enthusiastic, efficient and inspiring, and also committed to their own professional development, whilst being an exceptional practitioner in all other aspects of teaching.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the EYFS curriculum.
* Hold a current enhanced DBS on the update service (or be happy to apply for one through Academics Ltd).
* Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising achievement levels.
* Have recent teaching experience in the U.K.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
* Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
* Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
To apply for this position just call Mudassar Khan on (phone number removed) or email
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: