You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEN Teaching Assistant –Birmingham– ASAP
Academics Ltd are supporting a behaviour SEN School in Birmingham with their search for SEN Teaching Assistants to start ASAP. The School caters for students with social, emotional and mental health difficulties and severe behaviour difficulties. We are currently looking for three people who feel they are well suited and have a passion for working with Special Educational Needs. This is a demanding role well suited for active yet patient people. Primary and secondary roles are available
* One to one support- supporting people with severe behavioural problems
* Assisting children with additional learning needs
* Adhering to safeguarding guidelines and school policies
* Assisting class teacher with student support.
* Liaising with parents and teachers regarding progress and specialised individual programmes
* 1 years experience working with SEN/behaviour children
* Available as soon as possible
* Ability to travel to Birmingham
* Level 3 qualified or equivalent
* Degree qualified
* Experience of working with SEN children
* Team teach (prevent training)
By registering with Academics Ltd, we can offer you:
* We are specialists in long-term and permanent placements
* We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£100 in vouchers
The essentials To join us and be successful in this behaviour Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Apply now for an immediate interview or contact Keyleigh on (phone number removed) or
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: