You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
This is a long-term position initially within a lovely School that boasts a supportive and collaborative team.
The child you would be supporting does not have behavioural difficulties and demonstrates lower level disruption so the person I am looking for is going to be somebody that can engage with the child and keep him on task.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term (an academic term or more) experience of working with children on a one to one basis
* SEN experience covering Autism and lower level ability
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children you support
* Confident in communicating with the SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Passionate about working with SEN children & dedicated to helping them thrive and achieve targets set in line with their individual education plan’s (IEP)
* Meticulous when it comes to completing IEP’s to ensure everything is covered and the child’s accomplishments are recorded and rewarded
In return, ITN Mark Education will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay upon receipt of completed timesheets
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
* £100 cash rewards for every qualified teacher or level 3 teaching assistant you recommend who starts working for us.
* Established in 1998, ITN Mark Education has led the way in strategic staffing solutions for the education sector. As one of the UK’s largest education specialists, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to academies, schools and nurseries as well as offering unrivalled flexibility to all of our teachers and support candidates. To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply function below
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ITN Mark Education
The job: has been sent to: