You can save this job and apply at a later date.
You must be able to implement high quality early years practice and provision to support all children to reach their full potential, particularly in the prime areas of learning and development across all centre services.
The responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse include:
* To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children in your care and those you come into contact with
* To undertake child protection training at a level commensurate with role
* Through hands-on practice contribute to the development and maintenance of developmentally appropriate, child-centred, play-based provision for young children which provides the nurturing environment needed to promote children's emotional stability, independence, autonomy and creativity
* Foster positive relationships and close working links with the range of professionals in the children's centre in order to promote access to wider integrated services for all families and children and support a multi-disciplinary team around the child and family approach.
* To develop and maintain a partnership with parents that value their contributions and involves them in their child's education, including support for the home learning environment and for ensuring smooth transitions and continuity for the child and parents into, within and out of the setting
Requirements of a Nursery Nurse:
* Hold a Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 qualification minimum or equivalent
* Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare
* Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
* An enhanced DBS that is of satisfactory level is essential or willing to do one
* 1 year’s recent experience
Salary: Dependant on experience
If you would like to apply, to find out more about this role, or other roles, please contact Empowering Learning on (phone number removed) or email
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: