You can save this job and apply at a later date.
ITN Mark are looking to recruit an encouraging and friendly Nursery Practitioner to join our team. We are currently recruiting for this position for a Nursery we are working alongside in the South Birmingham area.
The candidate should have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and the ability to support children up to the age of 5. This could be a full time position on an ongoing basis, part time candidates will be considered.
In this role the EYFS TA will:
* Be Level 3 qualified in Childcare
* Work with children one-on-one and in groups.
* Help manage classroom behaviour.
* Work with staff, parents and carers.
* Make learning engaging and fun.
Benefits of ITN Mark education are
* Good rates of pay including weekly pay
* Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.
* Excellent support system in place for the staff, offering a real chance to make a positive impact on the children's education.
This position starting in September 2018 – so if you are looking to secure some potential day to day, short term or long time work in the new academic year then we would love to hear from you!
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ITN Mark Education
The job: has been sent to: