You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Teaching Assistant – Birmingham – ASAP
Academics Ltd are supporting schools in and around the Birmingham area in their search for fun outgoing teaching assistants. You would need to be resilient in terms of behaviour but also light humoured enough to be able to get through to the children. These schools are looking for candidates that are active and ready for a challenge. If you have a sporty and energetic personality then we are looking for you.
* Providing a fun and active learning environment
* Assisting children who require extra support
* Adhering to safeguarding guidelines and school policies
* Assisting class teacher with student support.
* Liaising with parents and teachers regarding progress and development
* Resilient and effective at managing behaviour
* Able to encourage social interaction and a want for learning
* Mentoring and other means of support on a one to one basis and in small groups.
* 1 years experience working with children
* Available for full time/ day to day work
* Ability to travel to Birmingham
* Level 3 qualified or equivalent
* Degree qualified
Apply now for an interview or contact Keyleigh on (phone number removed) or
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: