You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- Flexible working life
- Valuable teaching experience
- Supportive line manager
- On-site car park
- Great transport links
- Refer a friend incentive (Earn up to £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Interacting with students to encourage learning
- Supervising the completion of work set by the school
- Ensuring that all students are well-behaved and focused on learning
- Reporting on the behaviour of pupils during the class and dealing appropriately with any issues
- Experience working in a school and with children
- University degree (please note this is preferred and not essential)
- Full clean enhanced DBS (on the update service)
- 2 excellent references covering the past 12 months
If you can provide the above, then this position is perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: