You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Do you bring learning to life?
Would working full time in a North Manchester Primary school appeal to you?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in their Year 3 class. You will be supporting the teacher to develop children's learning as well as delivering group interventions.
This Primary School in North Manchester is a two form entry school. It is a popular school with a strong presence in the local community. As a Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant you will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class teacher and SENCO.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
* Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training.
* Exclusive staff discount scheme.
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
* Close to public transport links.
* The school will be looking to appoint a permanent member of staff from September 2019 and so the successful candidate will be strongly considered.
The successful applicant will:
* Have experience of working in Key Stage Two.
* Be able to work with children of varying abilities and backgrounds.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of supporting Year 3 children, helping them in class and ensuring they are engaged in their learning.
* Taking Intervention groups for Maths and Numeracy.
* Leading Guided Reading sessions.
* Supervising children in and out of the classroom.
* Communicating with the class teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about working with children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and popular school, don’t hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: