You can save this job and apply at a later date.
About the Role
* Humanities Teacher
* Full time
* Teaching mixes timetable to Key Stage 3
* Temporary with possibility of permanent in September 2019
* Daily rate between £110 - £160 (depending on experience)
* Working hours 8.30am – 4pm, Monday - Friday
About the School
* Fantastic new facilities in all departments
* Calm school environment
* Smaller class sizes
* Ofsted rated “Good” in most recent inspection
* 70% of learners achieved at least 5 A*- C grades across the curriculum including English and Mathematics
In order to be considered for this role, the Humanities Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
* Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid child workforce DBS (or be willing to complete a new DBS check)
To apply please send an up to date CV and covering letter or call David on (phone number removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: