You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEMH Teaching Assistant
If you are looking for work in the Liverpool, Wirral, St Helen’s and Warrington area then please contact us for more information. We have a variety of positions for short and long contracts and are currently recruiting for January starts. If you are enthusiastic about working with children and are looking for flexible working hours then McGinley Education would like to hear from you!
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
* Have a level 2, 3 or 4 CACHE certificate
* Team Teach Certificate is desirable but not essential
* SEN experience is desirable but not essential for all positions
* You would be responsible for the supporting the teacher and helping the pupils (groups and 1:1 basis)
* Ensure that the objectives set by the teacher are met.
* Support pupils throughout the lesson, answering questions and overcoming difficulties they encounter
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
* Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
* Your own personal, dedicated consultant
* £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to the recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings, we ensure we know exactly what you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific point of contact within the team- who will be available to you outside of office hours if needed. We take great pride in establishing and building long lasting relationships with our schools. We are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and ultimately have a love for Education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact McGinley Education on (phone number removed) or apply below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: