You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Newly Qualified Teachers September Start - Birmingham
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for teachers in training who would like to widen their school experience after their final placement has finished. Providing the opportunity to experience various schools before committing to a permanent position.
About the role:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Daily and short-term cover
- Boost your career with highly regarded schools in Birmingham and Solihull
- Start to build a profile of schools you would like to work in longer term
About the schools:
- Located in Birmingham ( North and South)
- Complete daily cover assignments or be based in one school with more responsibilities
- Experience a variety of schools, behaviour policies and frameworks
- Transfer your skills into different classrooms and build upon them
- Be suitably qualified to teach secondary ages students (PGCE/BEd etc)
- Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
- Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
- Free CPD workshops
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: