You can save this job and apply at a later date.
One of our partnership nurseries in Sheffield is looking to recruit a level 3 nursery nurse for a full-time role. The nursery prides itself on providing consistently high-quality childcare and has built up a very positive reputation within the community. The nursery is looking for applicants who want to work full time.
- Full-time working hours
- A friendly working environment
- An on-site car park
- Excellent transport links
- Refer a friend incentive (Earn £300 in shopping vouchers)
- Providing high-quality childcare
- Safeguarding children daily
- Building strong relationships with families and carers
- Encouraging learning through play and other interactive activities
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/Early Years Development
- An understanding of safeguarding
- Knowledge of EYFS
- A DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS check
We are actively interviewing candidates on behalf of the nursery and expect a high volume of applicants. If you are interested in this position, please do apply without delay or you may miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: