You can save this job and apply at a later date.
YR 6 Class Teacher
Main Pay Scale (TLR available)
Eden Brown Education is currently working with an OFSTED rated GOOD school in the heart of Manchester. The school are looking to recruit an experienced primary teacher to work with their YR6 Class from Easter 2019.
The school is vibrant and diverse with a strong Christian ethos. A happy and forward thinking Primary School with a strong history of success, striving to create an environment where each child is nurtured and cherished for what they are and challenged to be the best they can be.
Due to a positive resignation the school are in a position to offer class sizes of only 20 children and, as this is a double form entry in Upper Key Stage 2, you will benefit from the opportunity to collaborate with the existing YR6 Teacher.
- It is essential that the successful candidate has a good track record of results and has evidence of raising attainment.
- Be able to deliver inspirational learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
- The SLT at the school are keen to find someone who can encourage and develop literacy at all levels with lots of fresh ideas. Although this school has already reached outstanding status they are keen to carry on developing in all areas.
- The ability to handle the stress of SATs while still improving literacy throughout the school is essential in this role. Plenty of support from a great leadership team will be on hand to ensure this is manageable.
Working With Eden Brown Education
- Free DBS certificate
- Dedicated, knowledgeable consultants
- Continuing CPD
- The opportunity to earn up to £200 per week over the summer holidays*
- Full interview preparation and assistance – offering you the best chance of success
You will need:
- To hold QTS or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- Hold a current DBS registered with the update service, or be prepared to apply for a new one
- Full CV which covers the last 10 years of employment / study
- Provide references to cover at least the last 2 years.
Eden Brown Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to the relevant checks and procedures.
* Payments will be made during summer either weekly or in a lump sum. All payments are subject to standard employment deductions.
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Eden Brown Education
The job: has been sent to: