You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Level 3 Teaching Assistant Required Manchester
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a creative and passionate Level 3 TA , looking for a new challenge within a 2 form entry school in Manchester?
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative level 3 TA, to join a vibrant and successful school in north Manchester, to start in March 2019 until July 2019. This is a Full-Time, long term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to .
To join us and be successful in this Reception Teaching role, you will need to:
• Hold QTS Status
• Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
• Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a level 3 TA on behalf of a 2form entry School in Manchester, whereby the leadership team has maintained a good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
After working with the head teacher for many years, it is clear that he is an inspiration to the team, pupils and parents. The school has gone from strength to strength with performance and offer a range of extra-curricular activities.
Ofsted have rate this school “Good” in 2018 and the focuses for the school include:
• Ensuring appropriate resources to accommodate phonics sessions
• Embed changes to reading so higher percentage of pupils meet the higher standards by the end of KS2
• Build on successful strategies and embedding this with parents to utilise at home
• Continue to improve the absence rate
The school is endeavouring to continue the improvement of teaching and outcomes for all groups of pupils by:
- Reaching higher standards in reading, writing and maths.
- Closing the gap between disadvantaged pupils.
After visiting this school, I was incredibly impressed by how they organise the team through use of strategies and grasp the head has on the workings of the team – this is a more traditional building but on a large site, boasts large classrooms and open spaces for the children to learn outside of the classroom. The school have recently received investment towards their lovely new staffroom which is a place that all staff can gain some quality reflection, break space. They have modern apparatus for teachers to teach and use such as Ipads and Interactive boards.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
• An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
• Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
• Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
• More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 14th December as the school are looking to shortlist and interview on 18th December 2018. Please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: