You can save this job and apply at a later date.
1:1 Teaching Assistant (Special Needs)
We are looking for a driven individual to work in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary School supporting a Key Stage 3/4/5 complex ASD class.
The school has specialist facilities and provides a spacious, calm and safe environment in which young people can thrive and learn.
The school caters for a range of student needs such as:
* Physical disabilities
* Sensory impairments
* Medical conditions
* Emotional support/mental health
* Specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia
* Academic /study skills support
* Literacy/numeracy/language support
* Supporting students with their learning
* Providing help with day to day tasks and navigation around the college.
* Building rapport with students and staff
* Happy to undertake personal care
* TA experience
* Care background experience (not a necessity)
* DBS on the update service - Randstad can provide if candidate does not already hold one.
* Team Teach training, or willing to undertake training through Randstad.
* A caring and nurturing nature
* A genuine care and interest in helping students succeed
* Extremely reliable and punctual.
Randstad is deeply committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all applicants, staff and volunteers to share this Candidates who are short-listed for interview must ensure that references can be obtained by us prior to the interview. Please note this appointment is subject to enhanced DBS, medical and reference checks.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply or for more information please call (phone number removed) to speak to Rebecca.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: