You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Male SEN Teaching Assistant required in Bristol
TeacherHub is currently recruiting for a male teaching assistant to work in an EBD School in Bristol, working with students from year 7 to year 11. This role is to start as soon as possible, on a long-term permanent contract, paying from £55 - £70 per day depending on experience.
As an SEN teaching assistant you will support students across the KS3 and KS4 curriculum who have a range of complex needs which may include Autism, SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties) and MLD (Moderate Learning Difficulties). You will be working to re-engage students in the curriculum and supporting within the classroom. Therefore whilst working as a teaching assistant you must be calm and understanding, whilst resilient and confident, with an understanding of learning disabilities and the barriers they have to learning.
To be considered for this role:
– You will preferably have experience or training in Team Teach or Manual Handling
– Have a least three months experience in a classroom environment
– You must have basic knowledge of classroom management
– Be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Overseas Police Check (if applicable) carried out by TeacherHub
– Have professional references carried out of up to three years
– You will preferably be a driver, however this is not essential
If you have the passion to work in a school as a teaching assistant, with knowledge of SEN and you are available to start immediately, please send your CV to TeacherHub today. Alternatively, you can give us a call on (phone number removed) to find out about this vacancy or other opportunities available in your area!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: