You can save this job and apply at a later date.
KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
The primary schools we are recruiting for have many roles ranging from General Teaching Assistant roles to Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant roles. .
The ideal candidates will need the following skills:
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Background in youth work
• Experience teaching students with SEMH and EBD in a mainstream or SEN setting
• Adaptable across subjects and a good general curriculum knowledge
• Patient and nurturing mannerism
• Be enthusiastic and willing to be 'hands on' in and out of the classroom.
• Good sense of humour, approachable and flexible
• Supporting students on a 1:1 basis in a mainstream school
• Lead intervention sessions on 1:1 basis
• Working collaboratively with class teacher
• A strong, supportive and highly experienced leadership team and governing body
• A good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
Each school has onsite parking and is also very easily accessible from Manchester city centre.
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in working as a specialist Teaching Assistant, click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for these great positions or for more information about these roles, contact Victoria Rimmer or Joanne Nelthorpe on (phone number removed) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you’ll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunity.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: