You can save this job and apply at a later date.
QTS Tutor for Looked After Children KS1-KS4 - Merseyside
Role: QTS Tutor for Looked After Children KS1-KS4
Dates: Immediate start
Salary: Starting from £25 per hour and depending on experience
Contract term: Flexible
Did you know children who are looked after have much poorer educational outcomes in comparison to their peers?
Prospero Teaching is committed to closing this attainment gap. We’re currently recruiting Teachers (QTS) to support the learning and development of Children Looked After in the Merseyside and surrounding areas.
We work with children services, and inclusive learning services to enable Looked After Children to make progress in line with their non-looked after peers.
We work with a wide-range of Looked After Children in care who have a diverse set of needs. Tutors provide learning assistance for young people preparing for exams or re-adjusting to mainstream education.
We are currently seeking tutors for home tuition and school based supporting students with the biggest focus on delivering core skills in Literacy & Numeracy and behaviour specialists.
Skills and Experience:
We are currently seeking tutors for home tuition and school based supporting students with the biggest focus on delivering core skills in Maths, English, Science and Behaviour specialists.
– Teachers for all subjects required, with a particular focus on Literacy & Numeracy
– Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people in the care system and those with SEN
– QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
– Positive behaviour strategy knowledge and experience of helping children self regulate emotions
– Valid Enhanced DBS check
– Excellent written communication and reporting
– Excellent timekeeping and reliability
To apply to this job, please click apply or call (phone number removed).
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £25.00 to £35.00 /hour
- Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- DBS Certificate (Required)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: